« Home | Oh lordy... mtvU is fishing at Cornell for a game ... » | Two weeks and counting » | Holidays » | Story != Game » | A Beautiful Game » | Boasts 40+ hours of gameplay? I'll pass, » | Guardin' the Garden goes gold! » | It's all the rage »

Your Religious Interactive Experience

Blast aliens
Solve logic puzzles
Strategy
Resource Management
Match the colors
Pwn your opponent
Stay in rhythm
Win
Win
Win
Exercise your competitive mastery
_____________

These are games and their themes today. I do not wish to make them.


Spirit
Uncertainty
Love
Anxiety
Fear
Hope
Discovery
Longing
Transcendence
Bewilderment

_______________

These are what I feel. I want to express them in computer interaction...

But how!?!? *sigh*... wouldn't I like to know.

Google Docs -- Web word processing, presentations and spreadsheets. Edit this page (you have permission) Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam