« Home | Boasts 40+ hours of gameplay? I'll pass, » | Guardin' the Garden goes gold! » | It's all the rage »

A Beautiful Game

Just watched "A Beautiful Mind" again... but since I actually knew who Nash was this time and actually had a clue what was going on, I liked it much more than the first time I saw it.

And once again, I must admit that russel crowe is pretttttty much in all of my favorite movies. Gladiator, cindarella man, a beautiful mind... the man's got it covered. Then again, a lot of the movies that he's in (at least recently) are at times dark movies but still with a persistent hope to them. EXACTLY the kinda game story I want to make. I don't want to make an game where everything is roses, but I don't want to give a cynical, hopeless view of mankind. I want to give my view as it is now... yes, a lot of things are messed up, but by god a lot of things are just so beautiful. Then again, that's just because I've been raised optimistic, with a nice home and loving family, all that. Everything's handed to me, so of course I see things in the end as basically good.

So maybe I should think about the fact that maybe everything just isn't so good in the end... and yet if I did that I'd be an emo punk, whining about my wonderfully easy life. Crap. What to do...

Google Docs -- Web word processing, presentations and spreadsheets. Edit this page (you have permission) Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam